-
February 2nd, 2003, 08:28 PM
#251
HB Forum Owner
I don't believe a word of that.
-
February 2nd, 2003, 09:20 PM
#252
Inactive Member
I've heard it before, I htink it's true
-
February 2nd, 2003, 10:37 PM
#253
HB Forum Owner
I'm 99% sure it's an urban myth, like Shenmue being originally Virtua Fighter RPG - everybody believes it, but it's not true.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 10:20 AM
#254
Inactive Member
Please, this was Perverts Unlimitted... i guess that Hentai is somewhat pointless compared to that stuff, but i'd like to keep "hentai" discussions here, k? ^^
IMO -Wiseman- has modded what he considered that had to be moded, he has rules, and we should fit to them, or keep silent our own opinions... All the times i've been modded, i've found that Wiseman had a rule against it in the GRR.
IMO i would not moded my own message, because i understood that always in a funny way.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 07:13 PM
#255
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, this thread should remain perverted [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 4th, 2003, 10:33 AM
#256
Inactive Member
So.. let it be...
I have in mind somewhat bigger than a mere picture...
-
February 4th, 2003, 03:44 PM
#257
Inactive Member
Yeah, what happened tot hat hentai game you were tlaking about makin?
-
February 4th, 2003, 05:54 PM
#258
HB Forum Owner
I think that's what he means
-
February 5th, 2003, 10:38 AM
#259
Inactive Member
At the end i let it go... and i didn't any picture... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] yet, i still have it in mind. It is another thing, a little more simple. But i want to finish it before i start speaking of it.
-
February 24th, 2003, 11:24 AM
#260
Inactive Member
And a new member (sorry for the expression... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )has been added to our glorious fellowship of hentai likers and Non real girl lovers! [img]wink.gif[/img]
And sorry Cav, he has beat your list of characters, he has 64 chars!
But he is not from the board...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks